Aptus Communications Inc. (“Aptus” or “we” or “us”) is not registered as an investment adviser. As such, Aptus does not offer or provide personalized advice. We publish information about companies in which we believe our customers may be interested and this information reflects our sincere opinions. The information that we provide or that is derived from our website is not intended to be, and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as, personalized advice. Also, our website and the information provided by us should not be construed by any customer or prospective customer as Aptus’s solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, any transaction in a security. Investments in the securities markets, and especially in options and futures, are speculative and involve substantial risk. The information that we provide or that is derived from our website should not be a substitute for advice from an investment professional. We encourage you to obtain personal advice from your professional investment advisor and to make independent investigations before acting on the information that you obtain from Aptus or derive from our website. Only you can determine what level of risk is appropriate for you.
- We encourage our customers and prospective customers to invest carefully and to utilize the information available at the web sites of the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov, and the National Association of Securities Dealers at http://www.nasd.com. You can review public companies’ filings at the SEC’s EDGAR page. The NASD has published information on how to invest carefully at its web site
- Most of the information on our website or that we otherwise provide is derived directly from information published by the companies on which we report and/or from other sources we believe are reliable, without our independent verification. Therefore, we cannot assure you that the information is accurate or complete. The information may contain discussions of, or provide access to, certain positions and recommendations as of a specific date. Due to various factors, including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, such discussions and positions/recommendations may no longer be reflective of current discussions and positions/recommendations. We do not in any way warrant or guarantee the success of or endorse any action which you take in reliance on the information that we provide or that is derived from our website.
- As indicated above, Aptus makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on or derived from Aptus’s website or otherwise provided by Aptus. Any links provided to other websites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that Aptus endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses or warrants any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. Furthermore, Aptus does not endorse, guarantee or warranty any third party products advertised on its site, in its newsletters, in any third party rental of its permission based lists or otherwise referenced in any information provided by Aptus or derived from Aptus’s website, and Aptus expressly disclaims any responsibility and accepts no liability with respect to such information and products. Aptus may receive a fee from a service provider that has a link on Aptus’s website or is referenced in the information provided by Aptus.
- Our personnel may own positions and/or trade in the securities mentioned in the information that we provide. However we are not compensated in any way for publishing information about companies mentioned in our reports, on our website or in our software.
- Testimonials may or may not be representative of actual results.
Performance figures are based on actual recommendations made by Aptus’s software. Due to the time critical nature of stock trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of others, Aptus cannot guarantee that customers will mirror the exact performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades customers could enter based on our software’s recommendations. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Therefore, no customer or potential customer should assume or expect that future performance of any investment or strategy will be profitable or equal historical or anticipated performance levels. The information contained in Aptus software is intended for use solely by individual customers and is not offered to institutional investment organizations.
LIMITATION ON APTUS LIABILITY
To the extent not prohibited by law, each customer and potential customer agrees, as a condition precedent to accessing or using Aptus’s website or receiving information provided by Aptus, to release and hold harmless Aptus and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all liability in connection with accessing or using Aptus’s website or receiving information provided by Aptus. In all other cases, Aptus’s liability to a customer, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, shall be limited in the aggregate to direct and actual damages of the customer, not to exceed the fees received by Aptus from the customer. Aptus will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or indirect damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any material provided by Aptus or derived from Aptus’s website. Without limitation, Aptus shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages related to, either directly or indirectly, (1) any decline in market value or loss of any investment; (2) a customer’s inability to use or any delay in accessing Aptus website or any other source of material provided by Aptus; (3) any absence of material on Aptus website; (4) Aptus’s failure to deliver or delay in delivering any material or (5) any kind of error in transmission of material. Aptus and each customer acknowledge that, without limitation, the above-enumerated conditions cannot be the probable result of any breach of any agreement between Aptus and the customer.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ANY AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY APTUS OR DERIVED FROM APTUS’S WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND APTUS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Aptus is not affiliated with any brokerage firm and does not endorse or recommend any specific brokerage firm. Aptus is not and will not be responsible for any trades made by a broker on the customer’s behalf under any circumstances.
All submissions from outside contributors on Aptus’s website are the responsibility of their respective authors, creators, and/or owners. Aptus is not responsible for such submissions, and the views and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Aptus. Aptus does not guarantee the accuracy or validity of the submissions. While Aptus may use its best efforts to review contributor submissions for form and format before they are posted on its website, Aptus does not review or edit these submissions for content. Aptus makes no representations and provides no warranties whatsoever concerning submissions, and the fact that Aptus has posted these outside contributions does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by Aptus with respect to the author, creator and/or owner of the submissions. Aptus expressly disclaims any responsibility and accepts no liability for any information or content provided in these submissions. Please be advised that submissions may be protected by federal and international copyright or other laws, and your right to reprint, republish, modify, reproduce, or distribute this material may be limited accordingly.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Except as otherwise indicated, Aptus is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server without prior written permission of Aptus. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that: 1. the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; 2. use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; 3. no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and 4. no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- “Value Stock Selector” is copyright 2010, Aptus. All rights reserved.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between Aptus and a customer or potential customer to the contrary, receiving or using any material provided by Aptus or accessing or using Aptus’s website, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by such person of the foregoing legal notices and disclaimers and agreement with their terms and conditions.